Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The shame, oh the shame!

Just a little housekeeping in this post (not my forte): for one, I added a template to the blog so that it looks a little more personal (thanks to hubblesite.org and the Gimp for the background). It really has looked like a pathetic orphan of a blog, and since my post today actually received a few dozen page views I've been kind of embarrassed that you all had to see it like that.

Second of all, I'm hoping to add another post in the next day or so, since there is something else on my mind. I tend to get ideas when people post things on Facebook, but I often don't comment there since I want to get into detail. I've noticed another theme there lately, and I want to explore it.

Thirdly, I'm hoping to get my baby back soon. Here is a picture:
I love her and miss her. Isn't she beautiful? That has nothing to do with the blog, but hey, at least it's not a cat video, hmmmm?

1 comment: